Ahh, the Joys of the NCAA Tournament Selection Process...
A few links worth looking at from across the blogosphere...
- A great discussion on the competition ala Print Media vs. Bloggers -- World According to MoonDog
- An open letter to Ashley Alexandra "Kristen" Dupre and a Little Celebration at the Dawgs winning the SEC Tournament -- Hey Jenny Slater
- Pat Summitt loves putting the screws to Geno Auriema for using ESPN’s front-office as a recruiting tool -- ESPN (HT to Loser With Socks)
- A bevy of thoughts from the monkey house on the NCAA Bracket and Tennessee’s fortunes: The Bruce Ball Blog Part 1 & Part Deux, Spirit of the Hill, Rocky Top Talk, Fulmer’s Belly, Third Saturday in Blogtober, The Power T, The Tennessean, and everyone GoVolsXtra could find
In the unlikely event that anyone cares, here’s my bracket (at least the one I’m claiming publicly, that is):
Yeah, yeah, go ahead and laugh it up...
- A podcast on getting to know the American University Eagles -- Rocky Top Talk
- An addictive time waster on learning how not to fly a helicopter -- Fulmer’s Belly
- Awww, Florida has to go to the NIT -- Orange and Blue Hue
- WVU’s Noel Devine claims that his misdemeanor battery is a mistake (it wasn’t him, it was the one-armed man) -- Wizard of Odds
- Something Reeks in Ann Arbor -- Get the Picture
- A Little Saint Patrick’s Day Wish for You All -- Kissing Suzy Kolber
- Why some people think that Bob Costas is a Douchebag -- Epic Carnival
- Ahh yes, the joys of Rivalry, Buckeyes Rejoice at the Emasculation of Mee-shee-gun -- Eleven Warriors
- Another Reason to Love CraigsList: "To the Guy Doing My Wife..." -- CraigsList (HT Deuce of Davenport)
- A real find ... The Application for Admission to Duke’s Flopping Camp -- Brahsome
- And finally, A few ESPN highlights of everyone’s favorite grandpa, Bobby Knight -- Awful Announcing
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSfDbmh93VU[/youtube]For more Bobby Knight clips, check out Gate 21’s videos over on the right sidebar... (yeah, that’s right, over there >>>>)
Image Courtesy of: LOL Jocks
3 Responses to “Headline, Links & Lies… Bracketology Edition”
Leave a Reply
Additional comments powered by BackType